Thursday, January 29, 2009

Too Much Coffee

You must drop everything right now and go to dooce.com. Funniest blog I've ever read. Love it. Look up the post, The Paper Anniversary. Hilarious.

God...I've already downed three cups of coffee...mixed with hot chocolate and french vanilla creamer. And I've read two students' stories. One of which is making me batty and pretty pissed off. I hate vague stories. Because they're not really stories. They're journal entries, or my old blog posts (and some of my new ones), or poems from the tenth century.

I feel bad about being so mean and judgemental but really. This story is killing me. And I can't help but write "Why? WHY?" all down the margins.

I won't tell you what it's about or anything, not so much because this person might one day stumble upon my blog, but because it would make me so much meaner. It's like writing someone's embarrassing secrets on your blog--not cool.

Since I can't think of anything else to write about at the moment, I'll not write anything at all. Then I'll stay out of trouble.

No comments:

Post a Comment