Friday, February 20, 2009

Waiting. Uck.

Can I just say that I am so scared out of my mind. I should hear any minute now from the graduate schools I applied to, and I'm pretty positive I didn't get in. I mean, there's NO WAY I got in to these schools. I'm just waiting for four rejection letters to come my way. And it's awful waiting for that. It's so depressing, considering I don't know how I'm going to provide for myself when this semester ends.

I hate this.

So, if you would...please send up any prayers, or spiritual pleas on my behalf. I would really appreciate it.

Back to waiting.

1 comment:

  1. Shell, you don't give yourself enough credit!! I'm sure you made it into AT LEAST one of the schools, if not more...my friend, you are talented! I'm excited to hear what the letters had to say. =)

    ReplyDelete